Provision Of Services
This website including all contents is copyright of VisitNorthNorfolk.co.uk ( a trading name of NorfolkBroads.com Ltd.) No part of this website may be transmitted, copied, reproduced, or distributed in any form by any means either hardcopy, electronically, orally or otherwise without the express written permission of VisitNorthNorfolk.co.uk.
1) VisitNorthNorfolk.co.uk uses reasonable care to make sure that the information appearing on this site is accurate and up-to-date. All the information in this guide is believed to be correct but we cannot accept responsibility for any consequences arising from errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the information provided. We provide links to other World Wide Web sites or resources as a convenience. We do not control these sites and resources, do not endorse them, and are not responsible for their availability, content, or delivery of services. Users link to other sites at their own risk and use such sites according to the terms and conditions of use of such sites.
2) This site is provided on an "as is" basis. VisitNorthNorfolk.co.uk make every effort to provide honest and accurate information, but makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site, or the information, content, materials, products or services included on this site.
3) To the fullest extent permitted by the law, VisitNorthNorfolk.co.uk hereby excludes all warranties regarding the site, including warranties that might otherwise be implied as to quality performance, or fitness for purpose. VisitNorthNorfolk.co.uk shall have no liability for any claim whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise, from your use of, or inability to use the site or any material contained on it or from anything you might do or refrain from doing as a result of using the site or such material.
4) Some of the material on the Site will have been submitted by users and not by VisitNorthNorfolk.co.uk. VisitNorthNorfolk.co.uk accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or content of that material.
5) The site will contain advertising material submitted to VisitNorthNorfolk.co.uk by advertisers. The terms on which VisitNorthNorfolk.co.uk accepts such advertising is that the advertiser is responsible for ensuring that the advertising material complies with all relevant law and codes of practice. VisitNorthNorfolk.co.uk shall have no responsibility to you in respect of that material nor for any inaccuracy, error or omission in such material.
6) VisitNorthNorfolk.co.uk shall not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and sub-sequential damages.