The Pilgrim Shop, previously known as the Guild Shop, has been trading for over seventy years in the historic village of Little Walsingham.
Stepping inside our shop, is like stepping back into the past, set within a small building, complete with a 16th century wall painting in Little Walsingham
© 1997 - 2018 Norfolkbroads.com Ltd - Revision 1372 - All images, copy and artwork
are property of Norfolkbroads.com Ltd unless otherwise specified.
Site designed and built by InnerShed.com